Thursday, February 23, 2012

AWKWARD KRISTIN ON REDDIT?!?!


So I'm sitting in my edit cave at work, trying to put together my sweeps piece, when my producer informs me of AWKWARD KRISTIN BEING POSTED ON REDDIT!


MY CAREER IS OVER!!!! CREDIBILITY OUT THE WINDOW!!!! LOL Well, I hope not... I promise I've learned a lot since college: I've gotten really good at ducking behind printers, and I work well with deer.


Check out my first blog post about "Awkward Kristin" here.
AND PLEASE, NEWS DIRECTORS OF THE WORLD, HAVE MERCY ON ME!

3 comments:

  1. Great clip, don't worry about it, Reddit will have forgotten in a day or two, but it's actually good exposure for your blog. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're a great sport!

    A lot of us honestly would've had a similar 'deer in the headlights' moment as well.

    Thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came here from Reddit. That video made my night. Also, good luck with your career!

    ReplyDelete